What do I need?
Pure Path is committed to making your decision to enter a detox facility as easy as possible. Below is a list of recommended essential items to bring and what we do not allow. Everything outlined here is for the safety and success of your detox.
What to Bring
- Drivers License and Insurance Card
- Prescribed Medications
- Comfortable clothing like yoga pants, sweat pants, t-shirts, light sweatshirts etc
- Socks and slippers
- Appropriate sleepwear
- Toiletries – Toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, deodorant, liquid body wash, lotion, hair dryer (nothing containing alcohol)
- Unopened packs of cigarettes if you smoke, please bring enough for your stay
- Valid credit card or small amount of cash for prescription co-pays
What NOT to Bring
- Outside food or drinks including water.
- No electronic devices like cell phones, pagers, computers, tablets, TVs, DVD players, Radios
- No products containing alcohol or nonprescription drugs
- Outside linens, bedding, pillows, blankets, stuffed animals. We provide everything for your comfort
- Please do not bring excessive cash or expensive jewelry